Monday, January 16, 2012

Yoga Retreat 2012 Update

There are still some spaces in my May 2012 Tulum Yoga Retreat! We will have an amazing environment, fantastic company (based on who is going), delicious healthy food and to top it all off..yoga! If you are thinking that a warm vacation is on your list of New Year's resolutions then come join me. Feel fee to email me with questions! The "bring a friend" discount is still available too. :)

The retreat that I attended in Tulum last Novemeber forever changed my life. It gave me for the first time in a long time a true break from my life so that I could pause and reflect. I came away rejuventated and recharged and ready to re-enter my busy life. It forced me to recognize that need to escape every so often and to give myself the gift of slowness and simpleness. What better way to do this than to incorporate my love for yoga! So, if you need a break or a chance to just stop and let your life sink in, then I think you will find that a yoga retreat can be the best medicine!

Hope to see you there!
For more information, click on "Events" and find the 2012 Tulum Retreat information.

No comments:

Post a Comment