Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Dangers of Eating 6 times a day

Click on the title to read this article.

This is a great article about the myth that eating 6 times a day is preferential to eating the traditional 3 meals a day. This is worth the read! I have come to support Dr.Doulliard's findings that the traditional 3 meals a day will allow you to burn more stored fat and keep hormones at more stable levels. I also find that people consume more calories when they eat 6 times a day than 3 meals. One kep he mentions is to eat slowly at eat meal and enjoy your meal. Proper chewing is important and stopping before you are full. I have found that if I can slow down and chew I am more conscious of how full I am. It is hard to feel this when you are scarfing down your meals. I also enjoy lunch being my largest meal opposed to a big dinner right before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment