Friday, May 24, 2013

I am back!

After many life changes such as a career change, getting married..I am back to my blog and more teaching. It has been a whirlwind of changes and a time of taking a deep breath and asking "What next?". I have come to the answer that for now it is to pursue my passion of teaching and that is where I shall start. I hope to connect with many of you again. My new last name is Case and so you may be wondering who Jill Case is?!
Here is where I teach weekly:
Mondays 12p Yoga at 24 Hour Fitness in the Pearl
Mondays at 7p Vinyasa Yoga 2/3 at The Bhaktishop in SE Portland
Wednesdays at 6:15a Vinyasa 2 at The Bhaktishop
Thursdays 12p Bodypump and CxWorx at 24 Hour Fitness in the Pearl

Here is where I will be subbing in the next few weeks:

Wednesdays at 12p Yoyo Flow at Yoyo Yogi (5/29, 6/5, 6/12)
Thursdays at 5p Detox Flow at Yoyo Yogi (5/30 & 6/6)
Tuesday 6/4 Yoga at 4p at 24 Hour Fitness in the Pearl
Sunday 6/9 11a Yoga at 24 Hour Fitness in the Pearl

Both the Bhaktishop and Yoyo Yogi offer drop ins and new student trial packages.
I hope to see you! More to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment